The most beautiful cat cafe I have been to. It’s called Temari no Ouchi (Temari’s house) in Tokyo, Japan. The soft music and ambience feels like you are in a Studio Ghibli film. Had to take the Japan Railway there, but was totally worth the extra trip, & unlike the central Tokyo cat cafes, this one has no time limit, so feels totally relaxed. Several girls were even sleeping there amongst the cats.
im glad there’s more winners now since i get to review things because of my followers, so im trying to give back as much as i can to you guys!!
- a pair of circle lenses (with or without prescription) from the 10$ category from kpop2.com or any pair of lenses from uniqso.com
- free contact lens case
- tracking numbers will be provided
- giveaway blogs are not eligible to participate or win
- don’t delete this text or you’ll automatically be disqualified
- your ask box should be opened so i can message you if you win!!
- i will pick four winners with rafflecopter
- the winners will be given 24 hours to reply to my email, if i dont get any reply then new winners will be chosen
- if you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian for permission because i will be asking for your address, full name, and phone numbers if you win
- giveaway ends March 31st (8:30pm MST)
✧・ﾟ:*╰(◕ヮ◕╰) ENTER HERE (╯◕ヮ◕)╯*:・ﾟ✧
- if you’re planning on purchasing from uniqso, you can use my discount code “pinktokki" when you check out and you’ll get 10% off!!
Hey guys! Ringing in (read: reviving) this blog with some giveaway doodles!
Out of everyone who reblogs this post between March 9 - 14, a randomized 100 winners will get a bishoujo based on their blorgh! Your pretty gal will look as above; followers get a matching cheeb.
I’ve got 3 months off school and a burning desire to draw sparkly-eyed ladies. Let’s do this thing!
hay guys haaaay